The Pizza Underground

wendijane

Proud Member
Macaulay Culkin to perform free gig in Bournemouth with Pizza Underground

3041946.jpg

Macaulay Culkin to bring his band Pizza Underground to Bournemouth

HE’S the Hollywood child star who is set to serve up a slice of rock ’n’ roll in Bournemouth next month. Macaulay Culkin, famed for his starring role in big-screen blockbuster Home Alone, will be topping the bill at Sixty Million Postcards when he brings his band Pizza Underground to the venue on June 6.
According to the Twitter account of Sixty Million Postcards, the Bournemouth show will be free entry.
The 33-year-old actor, who also appeared in Home Alone 2 and Richie Rich, formed the group in February 2012 with musicians from New York City’s anti-folk scene.

The five-piece group pays tribute to rock band Velvet Underground by parodying their hits, with such names as Take a Bite of the Wild Slice, All the Pizza Parties and Pizza Gal.

[video=youtube;GgIEdaOHryc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgIEdaOHryc[/video]

[video=youtube;1Tn3rXeylkQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tn3rXeylkQ[/video]

4.jpg

pizza.jpg
macaulay-pizza.jpg
macaulay-culkin-the-pizza-underground1.jpg
macaulay-culkin-pizza-underground-band-1216-02-400x300.jpg

:lol:

:) Go see him and his band. They are really creative and his shows are a lot of fun! He's a sweetheart also..I went to see him recently in NJ and I got to speak with him before the show. He came up to me on the boardwalk. :) He was really sweet and so were the members of his band. I am seeing them again in June. :)

Last edited:
Macaulay Culkin’s Band at British Music Festival in Nottingham.

pizza-underground-booed-off-stage.jpg

Macaulay Culkin and his comedy cover band The Pizza Underground was in England performing at British music festival Dot to Dot in Nottingham, England,They handed out free pizza
BogGyZjIMAEaYLV.jpg

• and sang a cover of Lou Reed’s “It’s a Perfect Day” called “It’s a Pizza Day.”
  • :)
    Follow them on Twitter :victory:mad:cheesedayz

Back