Michael Jackson The Experience

RockOrBluesInNorway

Proud Member
What happened to Michael Jackson The Experience for iPad? it's gone from the app store and has been for a while, luckily I bought it before it disapeared, but I can't buy any other songs from the app, I can't find anything about what happened to it so I was wondering if anybody here knows anything.

Thanks!

-Robin

What happened to Michael Jackson The Experience for iPad? it's gone from the app store and has been for a while, luckily I bought it before it disapeared, but I can't buy any other songs from the app, I can't find anything about what happened to it so I was wondering if anybody here knows anything.

Thanks!

-Robin

Noticed this a while back. Shame. But i found that it was quiteoff with some of the timing. I have the file somewhere so must reinstall sometime.

Thanks!

-Robin

Yes, it's gone from mine too. I was atrocious. Beat it was my favourite. I was drinking a lot of bear though!

Has there been any word on plans for future Michael Jackson video games?

The only one I've ever played is Moonwalker for Sega Genesis. Would love to play that again. Don't have a Genesis though. How did Experience compare to other games?

Has there been any word on plans for future Michael Jackson video games?

The only one I've ever played is Moonwalker for Sega Genesis. Would love to play that again. Don't have a Genesis though. How did Experience compare to other games?

Come to Vancouver. I have it :p

Tinny -

If I'm ever booked in Vancouver, I'll hit you up. Would love to come to Canada someday. All of my family lives there and one of my grandfathers was prime minister. I've never been there though.

It got removed from the app store which is a shame because like many others, I never got the chance to download it. :(

If you had already downloaded it, you can find this at the Mobilism website I think

Ubisoft's license expired. Game was pulled as a result. Which opens up the possibility of Sega rereleasing their old Michael Jackson game, but I fear that ship has sailed.

You're lucky! I really wanted to buy more songs and outfits unfortunately I can't anymore :(
It's such a fun game to play when you're traveling!

I agree! I used to be really good but I'm slowly getting back there! Yeah the only outfits I didnt buy were Hollywood and Remember the Time

Back