Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What to Expect for the 10th Anniversary from the MJ Estate

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: What to Expect for the 10th Anniversary from the MJ Estate

People are worried because the two people doing the show believes he's guilty. like what the heck dude? people have every right to be worried. i'm worry too. i just hope that the show will goes well if not then i'm starting to really give up on this. while i have to admit some fans do whine and complain with somethings but this here is something they just worry about and all their doing is speaking out for MJ. as long this show goes well i have no problem with it. if does bad, then we have an problem.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VictorMacBernik View Post
    Australia or on the moon, I really don't care about all those circus, Broadway shows, Cirque du soleil, in my opinion, Michael was a singer, not an acrobat.
    I want new music.
    You obviously haven't seen either Immortal, or MJ One. They both are brilliant and they have done a marvellous job of bringing Michael's genius, his lesser-known songs and his message to all kinds of people, from all walks of life....including casual fans. Michael was much more than a singer....he was an entertainer....a SHOWMAN! He, himself, dreamed of one day going into partnership with Cirque du Soleil to create his own show, because he was a huge fan of the format. Shows like this and the Broadway musical are the realisation of some of his own dreams.

Whatever we get, now, in terms of music, won't be new....it will be songs that Michael and his producers never finished and ultimately discarded. I, for one, can do without partly-finished demos that haven't had the full Michael Jackson treatment. Michael's light and his magic touch when it comes to the ART is gone....I made peace with that fact, a long time ago.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 774 Posts

As this thread is about the 10th Anniversary, which passed more than three months ago, I intend to close it to further comments soon.

Members who wish to continue discussions about the Broadway musical, are welcome to do so, in the appropriate thread for that, in News and Discussion.

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...son-Musical-MJ

There is also a "wish list" thread, where people can put forward their ideas regarding what kinds of projects they'd like to see coming from the Estate, going forward.

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...shlist-thread)