I need help, from someone who live in London??

MJsPrincess

Proud Member
Hey..
My brother and i, are going to london in the summer to MJ concert.
I've been in london, many times, but i don't know the city well.
And my brother have never been there.
So i need help, from someone who does knows the city well or live in London.
Because we're landing in stansted airport, but our hotel is far from the aiport, it's close to The 02 arena.
So we need, someone who can tell us what train and bus, we have to take.

Are there anybody who can help me??
I need the help so badly..

Thank you, for your time.
(I'm sorry if my english is bad)

theres buses (such as terravision) and trains that take you into london from the airport.

Thanks, but do they have any homepages to look at or should we just ask, when we're at Airport.. And how much is it?

Well, when I went to London at the end of 2007, I haven't thought about it, I was lucky to be approached by this woman who was a representative of Terravision, so I bought the bus ticket while still at the Porto airport. But I went to get the pamphlet for you. (yes, I still keep that! :eek:) Their site is www.terravision.eu and the fares at the time were 8 pounds for single trip, and 14 pounds for the return. I don't know if they updated their prices, it's better for you to check it out. The bus frequency is every half hour and it takes about an hour to arrive to London. :)

also try the train. There is a direct train, STANSTED EXPRESS,from the airport to Liverpool Street station. Its a bit more expensive than the bus, £28 return and the journey takes 45 minutes. From Liverpool Street, take the Circle Line, (yellow line) to Waterloo, then change to the Jubilee Line, (grey line) to go to North Greenwich for The O2.

Back