I was discussing the latest 'situation' about AGE and R. Bain with my dad...

I was just talking to my dad on MSN (hey we both have our own house, hehe) and i told him about my worries for the O2 shows cause of the new 'case' from Allgood Entertainment and also Raymone Bain...he told me a few things, that really make sense. And i want to share them with ya'll.

If Allgood is right about this and MJ DID sign an agreement..MJ should just pay that 20 million.He can easily do that with the money he'sgonna be having with these O2 shows.

Allgood ain't gonna stop these O2 shows..cause it'll mean they wont get any money...cause AEG will want to see the money from MJ. Nobody wins anything with delaying the shows neither.

About Raymone Bain....he says it's very wise of MJ not to answer, she'll have to start a case against him. Many of us think he should answer to this...but you shouldn;t always answer to everything. Especially because she's asking a damn 40 million, that's beyond craziness, that's absurd. But it's only because these people KNOW that MJ will be making lots of money wirth O2...so they are gonna sue him and ask ridiculous amounts of money...it's the way America works. Maybe that's not the case with Allgood..but they don't want to stop the O2 shows, they gain NOTHING with that.

If his manager signed...Mike can go to dubai,..the law of America is worth nothing over there. and the Manager will be held responsible. Just an example...

That's what my dad told me, several of these things i didn't know.

um.....him NOT answering basically means he automatically owes her this money free and clear. she doesn't have to prove he owes it to her or i f the amounts are correc.t...it's sad that it got this far.

u don't play gamesl ike this in court....at all. u don't take chances and create unecessary work for yourself. this is a big gamble and if it doesn't pay off (if they did choose to ignore it) thenhe's screwed

and y pay $20M for a contract that said perform ONE show? where's the logic in that? do that for them and u'llhave more lawsuits from people expecting the same outcome

Yeah that's true, sounds logical. It's rather weird that they don't answer anything...mabye they are now, but without letting the media know...ah, that's just wishful thinking.

i think it was a massive oversight UNLESS mj has a way to prove dirty tactics and maybe wants someone else to take the fall. like he'll default and have to pay then take someone to court and sue them for it and the judgement will be switched to that person...perhaps a frank dileo....cuz he's claiming to be mj's manager but let this slip by.

a bit of poetic justice if that were to occur, imo

Back