Man 'terrified' amid Murray case probe

A former Las Vegas man says he's become a target of intimidation in the investigation of Dr. Conrad Murray.

Los Angeles resident Ben Harris Jr., who attended Las Vegas Academy a decade ago, said the harassment includes a message left on his car that said, "This is all your fault. Keep quiet."

Well, well, well - so this isn't just about a crazy ineffective doctor who neglected a patient.

The plot thickens....just like I suspected.

wtf?! sounds like the plot to a Spider-man comic...

ok...I'm not tryin to be funny or anything...but this is Like a "Lifetime" movies...This is getting crazyy! the ppl. on the top want everything in a hush hush...but really, God is gonna get the truth out and all the ppl. that are part of this are gonna be in big trouble.

ok...I'm not tryin to be funny or anything...but this is Like a "Lifetime" movies...This is getting crazyy! the ppl. on the top want everything in a hush hush...but really, God is gonna get the truth out and all the ppl. that are part of this are gonna be in big trouble.

You know that years down the track we probably will see all this unfold in a daytime movie :scratch::(
It's all too confusing and convoluted now.

hmmmm. I have also heard recently that there are docs online somewhere that confirm that murray was giving michael appetite suppressants without his knowing.

But i dont know the source. If I can find out, I will post.

one of the drugs found in mjs system can be used as an appetite surpressant but is also used to treate low blood pressure caused by anesthetic.

This is what confuses me - the LAPD is focusing on Murray ALONE, but after reading the article, this sounds like there were many more players involved.

murrays the one who gave him it and covered it up. hes the main suspect unless u wanna go down the road of saying he was paid to do it etc.who else is invovled according to that article? theres only the G.F.im always suspect of stories like this after all hes cant be that terrifyed as hes going to the press. if this is true does the gf friend think this guy talked to the police about murray living with him?

A former Las Vegas man says he's become a target of intimidation in the investigation of Dr. Conrad Murray.
Los Angeles resident Ben Harris Jr., who attended Las Vegas Academy a decade ago, said the harassment includes a message left on his car that said, "This is all your fault. Keep quiet."

Harris was a former close friend of Murray's girlfriend Nicole Alvarez. The former Las Vegas stripper has been uncooperative with law enforcement in the investigation into the death of Michael Jackson and was forced to testify on Sept. 23 before the Los Angeles County grand jury.
Harris said in an e-mail to Vegas Confidential that the "campaign to shut me up" has him "terrified." The aspiring actor and author said he has gone to authorities with the information, including a "vicious e-mail" that Alvarez's aunt sent him the morning Alvarez testified in front of the grand jury.
The celebrity Web site TMZ.com reported last week Murray was living at Alvarez's home during the days preceding Jackson's death and that propofol, a powerful anesthetic, from Las Vegas-based Applied Pharmacy was sent to the address of Alvarez's home.
Autopsy results indicated that lethal levels of propofol caused Jackson's death. Murray, a Las Vegas doctor who was Jackson's personal physician, has been under investigation for homicide in the case.

Harris was a former close friend of Murray's girlfriend Nicole Alvarez. The former Las Vegas stripper has been uncooperative with law enforcement in the investigation into the death of Michael Jackson and was forced to testify on Sept. 23 before the Los Angeles County grand jury.
Harris said in an e-mail to Vegas Confidential that the "campaign to shut me up" has him "terrified." The aspiring actor and author said he has gone to authorities with the information, including a "vicious e-mail" that Alvarez's aunt sent him the morning Alvarez testified in front of the grand jury.
The celebrity Web site TMZ.com reported last week Murray was living at Alvarez's home during the days preceding Jackson's death and that propofol, a powerful anesthetic, from Las Vegas-based Applied Pharmacy was sent to the address of Alvarez's home.
Autopsy results indicated that lethal levels of propofol caused Jackson's death. Murray, a Las Vegas doctor who was Jackson's personal physician, has been under investigation for homicide in the case.

This is just crazy, confusing, scary, upsetting...

I really pray the truth comes out and justice is served :angel:

LOL! You'll be waiting a very long time for "God" to do anything! :smilerolleyes:...

:brow: Is that really necessary? Wonder what you would be saying if it were the other way around and someone was mocking your beliefs

The aspiring actor and author said he has gone to authorities with the information,

enough said:smilerolleyes: did not they say first that Nicole was also an "actress" , and he is an "actor" GREAT -_-

another attention seeker

hmmmm. I have also heard recently that there are docs online somewhere that confirm that murray was giving michael appetite suppressants without his knowing.

Wouldn't surprise me...they confiscated phentermine (weightloss drug) in the Houston clinic raid. They've said very little about it thus far. Unless the report was bogus. Why take it in the raid if it has nothing to do with his death or didn't contribute in some way? No tox report has been released. According to the autopsy there were no pills in his stomach...however the phentermine come in capsules, you can pull them apart easily and mix with any food or drink to dissolve. Michael would be none the wiser...he was already not a big eater. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Back