A post from someone at IDF

MJstarlight

Guests
I found this browsing the Adam boards.. just wanted to share

Hey All My Fellow MJ Fans,

I just wanted to encourage everyone who have not gotten a chance to get tickets to "This Is It" movie to go out today and get it...

I was so honored to be invited to see the entire film last night here in LA. I will not lie to you.... there was not a dry eye at the end....mostly because it felt like this would be the last time you will ever see him
sad.gif

I don't want to give anything away, but I think you all will love to see it on a BIG screen (it makes you feel like you are seeing him live). There were so many Big name stars there and they all just looked like ordinary fans. It made my heart smile to see everyone talking about him and his greatness.

I was not sure I wanted to go because his death have been so painful for me....but my husband told me I would regret it if I did not go...even on the plane to LA I was still not sure if I would make it ....but I am so glad I pulled myself together and went.......

Again, I only wanted to tell you guys it's something worth watching and not something I think any true fan would want to missed.

I will be seeing it again with 20 friends and family on opening night in NY....it is something (in my opinion) to see with others...not alone.

On another note: I heard ADAM's single and that crap is killer....

I sat next to an executive from RCA....he asked me how I got tickets and such good seats..I told him it was family connection and we chatted for about 20 min and Adam's name came up...he said wow...everyone is really excited for him...

I joke and said...I can see $$$ signs in your eyes..at first he looked shocked then burst out laughing...he said they are planning to have a listening party for his album..I said I would sell my first born for passes to that...then he took my info and said to expect a call from his assistant when the details are finalize.

I did not want to push my luck, but I asked about his single...he took out his iPhone and took head phones out and said here u go....he made me promise not to say anything and I laughed and said I am jamaican...thats like asking me not to eat spicy food...lol

I will let you guys know if is assistant ever calls me....

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=617387&st=960

Back