"Heal the World" helps heal the world

Thanks for the links. I totally believe this is true. It goes to the heart of the argument that violent video games, gangsta rap or other negative or violent music or imagery has an effect on our kids. Many studies have said they supposedly don't. True, in that if I play Grand Theft Auto for 24 hours straight I'm not going to go out and start shooting people unless I'm the type that would've done it anyway. But don't tell me that music and movies and tv shows and games don't have any effect. Of course they do. I know that from myself over all the years (especially when I was a kid). They can not only effect your mood, but your outlook on life at some level... and thus actions you may choose to take and the attitude you take them with. But then, we can't all be in the Harmony Hut (lol -- remember Addams Family Values?) continuously and we need things that relate to different times in our life, songs about anger or sadness, for example. So it's all valid human emotion, but songs/images/messages that elevate the soul really do make a difference! Bring on We are the World, Heal the World, Can You Feel It, Another Part of Me, We Are Here to Change the World, on and on :) Thank you, Michael!

I think the global prayer on the 25th (see my siggy) is like this as well. Prayer/meditation/intention may have an effect on human consciousness in some massive way, but even if it doesn't in some quantum way... getting thousands of people to focus on LOVE and sending the love to the whole world... that's got to do something to at least the participants, right? :heart:

I was just about to post it :), i think is amazing even though i already knew it, i started caring for the world when i first heard HEAL THE WORLD on the radio and i was 8 years old i think, so i mean its really touches anyone, it does, the message is POWERFUL.

Thanks Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its part of his legacy, what a genius,

And people lets HEAL THE WORLD, we need to =)

Back