Country
Canada
banner2ru.png

michael-jackson_400.jpg

Hello and Welcome Michael Family of The MJJ Community

Welcome To The Michael Jackson Legacy Project
Where we will never forget who it is we fight for

6a01156e3109e6970c0115707d5daa970c-500wi

There is absolutely no doubt that Michael's Legacy depends on each one of Us that truely LOVE him,
from generation to generations to come and beyond.

All of us will lead the way to restoring Michael's Name and Legacy to full and rightful stature and grace in the years to come. We will not stop and we will not fail in all our efforts to accomplish this mission, for him.

It doesn't matter where you were before June 25, 2009, all that is important now is that we are together and that you are here today. You are unquestionably needed and you are always valued by Michael and the reasons for everything he did his entire entertainment life.

Michael did it all for every single one of us, to create that smile that came across your face when you heard his music anywhere in the world. He never wavered when it came to the highest standards of his art for the sole purpose of making his fans and children from every walk of life and culture happy in his way.

"I love the fans and they are the reason for my professional existence. When I'm out there doing a show and I see the fans dancing and singing, that's what I love the most. It's just the greatest feeling in the world."Michael Jackson, 1988

We have always been his greatest source of inspiration from which he could always draw some comfort and strength. Often he would turn to us and recieve the energy he needed to infuse his determination to go forward and carry on. We were there then and even more committed to always be there for his family and his children, this promise will never change.

michael_jackson_red_jacket_concert_fist_in_air_1990_342x456_wenn2046940.jpg

If we are together as ONE no one can stand against us.

Michael is a movement and a Monument.

Michael is an exclaimation and an inspiration.

The power and spirit that was gifted to Michael was freely and willingly given from all that he was.

Our journey together for his glory has just begun. Where we will see his Legacy Mission completed.

michael_jackson_1364225c.jpg

Your Legacy Project members would like you to know that we will NOT stop!
We will show you how strong we are in our resolve to always be here for you.
In our tireless efforts we will use every resource we can to never give up the fight
to make Michael's Legacy even more powerful than he already created.

He was only one, and we are millions strong, spanning a globe and growing every day,
in our L.O.V.E for him.

We shall NOT fail.
We will NOT give in.
We will NOT be stopped.
We will NOT let it end.
We will NOT back down.

Michael%20Jackson%20Fist%20Jab.jpg

Your Legacy Project members would like to invite you to ask those questions you always wanted to know about Michael Jackson.

These questions will be researched with the highest priority and in depth fact finding resources at our disposal.

There are NO DUMB questions and all inquires will be dealt with the same commitment and determination in attaining your answers.

All the information regarding your questions that is found will be posted with the article and source for which your answers were found. So that you are completely satisfied knowing that you discovered all you wanted to know about the Michael Jackson you L.O.V.E.

"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart. I would love your prayers and your goodwill, and please be patient and be with me and believe in me." Michael Jackson

michael-jackson-s-awesomely-bad-lrg.png

Last edited:
Please form your questions in this format as it be easier to answer for you..:clapping:

Q: "Your Question Here" ?

A: "Your Answer will be here including the Link or Source"

We hope this makes it easier for you as well to locate your query that has been answered and posted..:agree:

Realize You are being totally Michael-ed every minute of every day, here and all over the World..:dancin::wub::agree:

Last edited:
Back