A 'Social conscience playlist' by Michael Jackson

SIDEWALKS

Proud Member
Hi

Due to recent events i'v felt compelled to compile a playlist of all of Michael's socially conscience songs into a playlist. So songs about issues in society.

This is what I have so far, any suggestions would be great, I don't really know of any Jackson 5 or young solo Michael songs?

1. People Make the World Go Round
    Man of War
  2. Can You Feel It
  3. But Not Always
  4. There Must Be More to Life Than This
  5. Beat It
  6. We Are the World
  7. We Are Here to Change the World
  8. Abortion Papers
  9. Price of Fame
  10. Do You Know Where Your Children Are
  11. Another Part of Me
  12. Man in the Mirror
  13. Jam
  14. Why You Wanna Trip on Me
    Black or White
  15. Heal the Word
  16. Slave to the Rhythm
  17. Scream
  18. They Don’t Care About Us
  19. Earth Song
  20. Tabloid Junkie
  21. Little Susie
  22. HIStory
  23. Cry
  24. What More Can I Give
    People over the World
    Shout
  25. The Lost Children
  26. All In Your Name
  27. Hollywood Tonight
  28. We’ve Had Enough

Last edited:
I would also add Black or White and Money (Money mostly because you added Tabloid Junkie)

you also added Man in the Mirror, so maybe Keep the Faith and On The Line are also fitting :)

I would also add Black or White and Money (Money mostly because you added Tabloid Junkie)

you also added Man in the Mirror, so maybe Keep the Faith and On The Line are also fitting :)

Oh I totally forgot Black or White ? thanks for the suggestions!

it's funny, because it's such an obvious song, but it's also that one song I also overlook :D

Thank you for making such a list!

I don't know if this fits your theme but I have a "socially conscious" Michael Jackson playlist and one of the songs I have on it is "That's What You Get (For Being Polite)."

I don't know if this fits your theme but I have a "socially conscious" Michael Jackson playlist and one of the songs I have on it is "That's What You Get (For Being Polite)."

Thank you for the suggestion ? It doesn't quite fit but its definitely a great song. I've found The Jacksons song 'Man of War' which I'll add to the play list. ??

Back