• Baby be mine

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Speed demon

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

filmandmusic

Proud Member
Album track battle Baby Be Mine VS Get On The Floor VS Speed Demon

I’m not fond of either song, but ‘get on the floor’ is worth hearing just for michael’s hearty laugh alone💜though it doesn’t rival the one he does in ‘can’t get outta the rain’/‘you can’t win-part 2’

I’m not fond of either song, but ‘get on the floor’ is worth hearing just for michael’s hearty laugh alone💜though it doesn’t rival the one he does in ‘can’t get outta the rain’/‘you can’t win-part 2’
There's 3 songs to choose from...

I LOVE Baby Be Mine it deserves so much better I listen to it at least 3 times a week, sometimes 5 times a day to be honest, I am disappointed by all the songs on Thriller was a hit but Baby Be Mine and The Lady In My Life didn't do so well. I love listening to both.

I LOVE Baby Be Mine it deserves so much better I listen to it at least 3 times a week, sometimes 5 times a day to be honest, I am disappointed by all the songs on Thriller was a hit but Baby Be Mine and The Lady In My Life didn't do so well. I love listening to both.
it’s not that those songs didn’t do well, it’s just that they weren’t released as singles like the other 7 (which is quite a lot for one album).

Back