An Interview with Michael Jackson (August 22,1978)

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
August 22, 1978

(an interview with Michael at the Jackson compound in Encino C.A)

"When I am on stage, I'm not the same. I'm different, "I think I am some kinda stage addict. When I can't get onto a stage for a long time, I have fits and get real crazy.."

" I start crying, and I act weird and all freaked out. No kiddin, I do. I start to dancin' 'round the house."

" It's like a part of me is missin' and I gotta get it back, 'cause if I don't , I won't be complete. So I gotta dance and I gotta sing, you know?"

"I have this craving. On stage is the ONLY place I'm comfortable. I'm not comfortable around normal people. But when I get on stage, I really open up and I have no problems.

"Whatever is happening in my life don't matter no more."

"I'm up there cuttin' loose and I say to myself, "This is It. This is HOME."

This is exactly where I am supposed to BE, where GOD meant for me to be. I am UNLIMITED when I'm on stage. I'm number one.

"But when I am NOT on stage, I'm not REALLY HAPPY!"

- Michael Jackson

These are HIS WORDS..Doesn't it explain him perfectly..EVERYTHIN G is clearer now about
what he did, and why he did all the things he did to make him who the WHOLE WORLD loves and misses..can you blame US!! He knew his gift was from GOD and he had to DO IT BE IT HE WAS IT..There will NEVER BE ANOTHER..LOVE HIM HARD LOVE HIM NOW LOVE HIM FOREVER. HE GAVE HIS LOVE 2 U.. and so will I, 4ever 4always MJ..

Joyangel

Back