Any photos/videos of Michael with bigger fans?

alexisjackson624

Proud Member
I've been feeling down recently - missing Michael. I've just been thinking about him a lot and it saddens me that I'll never get to meet my idol -- or get the chance to see him. Or that he may not have ever known that I existed because I became a fan after his passing. So, I've been trying to find photos/videos of Michael with bigger fans because some people have tried to tell me that "he disliked fat girls" so just trying to get some comfort. I've seen one YANA performance from Auckland? May have been Brisbane.

I'm not aware of any specific footage that has what you're looking for, but then I personally wouldn't feel comfortable sharing something with that intention. "Big" means different things to different people, anyway.

That said, I would try not to worry about this anyway! For one, I'm pretty sure security picked out whoever he would dance with. MJ was a little too busy to do that himself lol. But also, there's simply no way of knowing what kind of women he liked. It's unpopular to say this, but I actually do enjoy contemplating his personal life and preferences (I find it fun and harmless, for the most part... at least the way I do it haha) and I have my own theories based on things I've read. I get the sense he had some preferences, like most people do, but was in general a pretty open person.

Either way, I would majorly side eye anyone who says things like that to you. Unless I'm misreading it, it sounds like they are saying it to be rude/hurtful, or projecting 🤷‍♀️ don't let it get you down!

PS: I totally understand missing him and feeling sad that you didn't become a fan until after his death. I only became a fan 2 years ago, so I completely get that feeling!

I'm not aware of any specific footage that has what you're looking for, but then I personally wouldn't feel comfortable sharing something with that intention. "Big" means different things to different people, anyway.

That said, I would try not to worry about this anyway! For one, I'm pretty sure security picked out whoever he would dance with. MJ was a little too busy to do that himself lol. But also, there's simply no way of knowing what kind of women he liked. It's unpopular to say this, but I actually do enjoy contemplating his personal life and preferences (I find it fun and harmless, for the most part... at least the way I do it haha) and I have my own theories based on things I've read. I get the sense he had some preferences, like most people do, but was in general a pretty open person.

Either way, I would majorly side eye anyone who says things like that to you. Unless I'm misreading it, it sounds like they are saying it to be rude/hurtful, or projecting 🤷‍♀️ don't let it get you down!

PS: I totally understand missing him and feeling sad that you didn't become a fan until after his death. I only became a fan 2 years ago, so I completely get that feeling!
That's true. I'm sure it's just people projecting hatred. I'm sure Michael loved fans of all shapes and sizes. Some people enjoy making others feel down :CCC Anyways, thank you! I appreciate it and yeah. I miss him. I've just had this dreaded gut feeling about Mike. Missing him so much and it aches.

Back