Best social media site for moonwalkers

MykelTheSuperfan

Ultimate Bad era fan
Country
Canada
I was wondering what was the platform with the least haters and the biggest community.

There are few Facebook groups like Michael Jackson fans around the world

Twitter. He trends occasionally and has a pretty passionate community there, other social medias like Reddit is often too negative when it comes to him.

From my occasional venture over on twitter, I think that is a great platform for him. Whenever one of the chart data accounts post about him, the comments are usually positive. If someone posts something negative, they hardly get any likes whatsoever. Also, Michael does have a lot of passionate fans on twitter, so you will never feel like you are the only MJ fan.

Reddit isn't bad, but I go back and forth on it. Sometimes the posts are too negative and it does get infiltrated by trolls semi regularly (however the mods are extremely on top of that now, these past couple months). Twitter is also great because it's basically impossible to see a negative post about Michael that isn't hit with tons of supporters defending him, or trying to educate about him. It's a little wild on there, but it is fun and I've seen a number of videos, photos, etc shared that I haven't seen anywhere else.

That said, this forum is by far the best IMO. The most mature, most in depth conversation, and enough topic range that all MJ fans can find something to enjoy.

Hey there! I'm new here, so I wanted to update this thread with my 2 cents. As for your question, I think the best social media site for moonwalkers is definitely Twitter. It's got a huge community of MJ fans and there's always something going on.
I hate Twitter lol.

Back