Blame it on the Boogie vs Sunset Driver

which one is it?

• Blame it on the Boogie

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Sunset Driver

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Sunset Driver - nicer groove, bit more of an edge.

Blame it on the boogie , not my favourite Jacksons song but it is one of their biggest and most famous.

It feels wrong to pick an unreleased track over it.

Blame it on the boogie , not my favourite Jacksons song but it is one of their biggest and most famous.

It feels wrong to pick an unreleased track over it.
Sunset Driver isn’t unreleased.

Sunset Driver isn’t unreleased.
There's always one..... I just knew someone would say this.

Yes I'm aware it was on TUC as I bought it back when it was released, 2005 If I remember?

I'm sure it was on the recent Thriller40 album too.

It never made the cut for any big studio album though so I stand corrected.

There's always one..... I just knew someone would say this.

Yes I'm aware it was on TUC as I bought it back when it was released, 2005 If I remember?

I'm sure it was on the recent Thriller40 album too.

It never made the cut for any big studio album though so I stand corrected.
Then why do you refer to it as unreleased? And besides, what does it have to do with the question at hand?

Then why do you refer to it as unreleased? And besides, what does it have to do with the question at hand?
It was never released on any of his major albums, only an obscure product.

Tbh it's an odd choice to compare these two tracks in the first place. Nothing against you 🙂

It was never released on any of his major albums, only an obscure product.

Tbh it's an odd choice to compare these two tracks in the first place. Nothing against you 🙂
It has been released on The Ultimate Collection, certain versions of King of Pop, and Thriller 40; not just on some “obscure product,” as you say. Which in any case is beside the point; the point being, that it has indeed been released.

Having said that, I still don’t see the relevance of any of this in regards to comparing these two songs.

It has been released on The Ultimate Collection, certain versions of King of Pop, and Thriller 40; not just on some “obscure product,” as you say. Which in any case is beside the point; the point being, that it has indeed been released.

Having said that, I still don’t see the relevance of any of this in regards to comparing these two songs.
What are you actually trying to do here other than stir up an argument with myself?

I consider it to be unreleased, it was not on any major studio album as I said. It didn't make the grade. Compilation albums as a bonus don't really count. You're trying to argue.

Back