Bring this song out.

xscape guy 2003

Proud Member
We have all had heard this week how Putin has invaded and caused bloodshed and heartache
I think the song to Sing loud and proud is from Michael.
WEVE HAD ENOUGH! SONY RELEASE THIS!

PLAY IT ON EVERY RADIO STATION WORLDWIDE. LET EVERYONE HEAR MICHAEL TELL THE WORLD THAT THIS HAS TO STOP.
Let this be a message of today!

Because we have had enough already!

that song was released on The Ultimate Collection

they should release "Rampage" instead (considering it's title)
or Bomb Detonation but that's a Bahrain track
The Way You Love Me was also on TUC, and was re-released on the Michael album.

I agree that We've Had Enough should be re-released....especially with everything going on in this world the last couple years.

that song was released on The Ultimate Collection

they should release "Rampage" instead (considering it's title)
or Bomb Detonation but that's a Bahrain track
Bomb Detonation? I thought the only Bahrain tracks that existed were I Have This Dream, Light The Way and He Who Makes The Sky Gray.

True, I remember when the Wikipedia page said that D.I.E was made with Slipknot and that there was a song named "Crush" with Drake Bell. 😆😆😆

Do you know how genuine that book is?
No, but it should be serious enough.
Weirdly enough the book has a section called "Rumors" (or something similar), with tracks that most likely don't exist but have been mentioned somewhere.
and weirdly some of the tracks on there are tracks that leaked (even if in snippets) like "Can't get your weight off of me"

I wonder why there is never a big outrage when the USA bombs some poor country somewhere far away. The double standards of the world. I don't support war but please stop the hypocrisy. If you follow international politics a bit you could have felt this was coming and again the USA has played a big part in this escalation.

But yeah again it are the regular folks that pay the prize of how high end political games and it will never change not now and not in a million years, if we make it that far anyway.

We've had enough is a fitting song and it reeks of opportunism. If people pick it up and use it fine (like some protesters singing TDCAU during th riots) but don't push it that is ridiculous.

I would be amazing if they finally gave We've Had Enough a proper release.

Make it 1st single before a brand new album.

Somewhat out of topic but on Facebook I see a lot of people sharing that moment when Michael faces a soldier with a rifle in front of tank... during performance of Earth Song.

Somewhat out of topic but on Facebook I see a lot of people sharing that moment when Michael faces a soldier with a rifle in front of tank... during performance of Earth Song.
I've seen that a lot lately too, it still is quite relevant to this day.

I think a much more effective song would be "someone in the dark" because it brings hope and it is heartwarming. It also sounds completely magical, this song is basically auditory escapism. It is not in your face, it doesn't want to change the world it just wants to comfort for people under distress and stress.

I personally can't keep it dry when I listen to this song. Its beauty is beyond words imo.

Also I stumbled upon this today

Last edited:
Back