Captain EO in Disneyland Paris to CLOSE FOREVER

Closing temporarily is obviously a better solution...at least it still gives people the chance to see it during the summer months. I've seen it in Florida and loved it having not been lucky enough to see it the first time around, I'd love for all fans to have the opportunity to see Captain EO

hi, I went in disneyland Paris this week :
Captain eo will close but only for 1 month. (you'll also find the information on disneyland website)

In my opinion, It will close because captain eo was sponsored by kodak. BUT kodak went bankrupt by the beginning of 2012. So I assume they have some change to make. (in the "waiting room" you can clearly see on the screens that the sponsorship was important)

Now all this leads to an other question : why Paris closes while in the other countries it doesn't... ?

Now all this leads to an other question : why Paris closes while in the other countries it doesn't... ?

It is the twentieth anniversary of Disneyland Paris...

Hopefully it's only temporary, so many more people still want to see it.

hi, I went in disneyland Paris this week :
Captain eo will close but only for 1 month. (you'll also find the information on disneyland website)

In my opinion, It will close because captain eo was sponsored by kodak. BUT kodak went bankrupt by the beginning of 2012. So I assume they have some change to make. (in the "waiting room" you can clearly see on the screens that the sponsorship was important)

I hope! :pray:

Back