Channel 5 Michael Jacksons Last Hours

Re: Michael Jacksons Last Hours

That's a good point Bonnie Blue. Will members of the general public who watch both programmes, so close together, actually question the accuracy of one, both or neither? Or just swallow what they're shown without a second thought?

I don't think the general public will think that much about, they just hear what they are being told at the time.

ETA Once again much kudos to the estate.

Now let's take a look at what and how they wrote about the other 2 artists on the list. See if the quality, words, message, lies, negativity is the same.

Episode Two: Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston was a singer, actress, icon and diva with a once in a generation voice that propelled her into the pop stratosphere, but no amount of talent could protect her from the demons that dragged her to her death in a Hollywood hotel bathroom at the age of just 48.

The evidence revealed by her autopsy tells an astonishing story of excess, revealing in detail the damage done by years of abuse - from liver and heart disease caused by alcohol and smoking, to the perforated septum ravaged by repeatedly snorting cocaine - and uncovers the cocktail of drugs that contributed to her death, from prescription medications, to marijuana and free base cocaine.

But most importantly the evidence gives us a unique portal into the final minutes of her life alone in a bathroom, finally revealing the truth of what killed her and how she died and every detail of the desperate battle to save her life.

Episode Three: Anna Nicole Smith
Anna Nicole Smith was the embodiment of the American dream. Her breast implant-fuelled journey from small town stripper to Playboy pin up, Guess Jeans supermodel and Hollywood movie star captured the public imagination, but it was her marriage to a billionaire 67 years her senior that brought her global notoriety and started her on a downward path that led to her death in a Florida hotel room at the age of just 39.

The evidence revealed by her autopsy tells a heart-breaking story of hard living and hard luck. Her swollen liver, damaged lungs and injection-riddled buttocks all bear testimony to the addictions and behaviours that blighted her life. Coursing around her veins were prescription meds and the sedative that killed her idol, Marilyn Monroe.

But the most extraordinary revelations that the autopsy provides are the unusual cause of the mystery infection that contributed to her death, and the previously undiagnosed condition that could go a long way to explaining many of the tragic events of her life.
----------------------------

I haven't read Whitney's or Anna-Nicole's autopsy report, but to me it looks like quality of the words or the message is pretty much the same as in Michael's write-up.

Gotta laugh at all the 'finally revealing' when all the programmes are based on the autopsy reports already public, plus with a little tabloid press thrown in for good measure.

^^^^ Thanks, I already posted it on page 2

6nDkf0w.gif

gif-jail-sigh-gif.gif

SHIT! :perrin: Never stops :no: .... For them it is not enough. :mat: The vultures make Michael's death a great spectacle of entertainment. :puke: They have to keep hitting on Michael... no matter how! Why not leave Michael alone? :( The man had enough in life! :cry: *big sigh*

When I have read the Bubs' posting I spontaneous thought on an old grandma who read out loud to her grandchildren "Red riding hood" with the message 'Never do go alone to the wood'.

Seriously: It is possible that these tragic deaths now are taken for the crowds as warning example and instruction?
That the fairy tales for children and the real stories (like about Michael, Withney, Anna-Nicole) do have in principle the same point?

I can't imagine that these silly films are only for voyeurism.

I haven't read Whitney's or Anna-Nicole's autopsy report, but to me it looks like quality of the words or the message is pretty much the same as in Michael's write-up.

I've only got vague memories of whitney's. But i'm almost certain that there were signs of long-term drug abuse with her, whereas the key thing about mj is that take away those drugs that were in his system at death, there were no signs as far as i know, that suggested that mj was a long term or medium term drug addict. He was above average health, and the signs of 'wear and tear' were appropirate for a 50 yr old who had a v physical job. I'm assuming the ch 5 doc is using the real autopsy and not the fake one published in the sun after 25 june.

VeraR said:
Will members of the general public who watch both programmes, so close together, actually question the accuracy of one, both or neither? Or just swallow what they're shown without a second thought?
Well we are talking about channel 5 viewers. The autopsy is on after sleb big bro, so i'm not expecting it to be the most intellectually discerning audience imaginable. But i posted in the other thread that this is it got 1.15m on xmas day which is pretty good, so we'll see how much this tabloid doc gets, hopefully less.

Last edited:

^^^ That's the problem. CBB seems quite popular, apparently it's quite racy this year so may pull the viewers, this thing will be advertised throughout CBB and people may just keep it on.

I haven't read Whitney's or Anna Nicole Smith's autopsy but the language in CH5's description sounds pretty sensationalist for them as well. The whole thing sounds like a tabloid show.

Back