Comikaze Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center - Prince, TJ & Blanket

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
seems to be an official event ... http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/prince-jackson-tj-jackson-comikaze-expo-2013_3935121

Prince and Blanket Jackson were joined by their cousin TJ while visiting the Comikaze Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center over the weekend. The family were surrounded by security as they spent time browsing the comic book expo. Prince was also joined by girlfriend Remi Alfalah, holding hands as they walked around the event. - Los Angeles, California, United States - Saturday 2nd November 2013

prince-jackson-remi-alfalah-comikaze-expo-2013_3935120.jpg

blanket-jackson-prince-jackson-remi-alfalah-comikaze-expo-2013_3935123.jpg

blanket-jackson-comikaze-expo-2013_3935125.jpg

prince-jackson-tj-jackson-comikaze-expo-2013_3935121.jpg

Lucky them. I wish I was there too. I wanna see a lot of anime there.

I see Prince cut his hair and Blanket is just as adorable as ever.

I hope they had fun. I wonder if Blanket will cut his hair. They all look good and healthy.

I hope they had fun. I wonder if Blanket will cut his hair. They all look good and healthy.

I hope he keeps it long, since he looks good in that style. Oh well it is up to him of course. I wonder if there were old comics from the archives on sale too?

Whatever he wants. I really don't know too much about comics out there. I feel dumb. I know Spiderman, Superman and Batman lol.

^Funny. I could imagine the exciting talks they had about comics!!! I would love to see Michael's comic book collection. I wonder if it is still safe?

I read it somewhere that only Paul McCartney had a bigger collection than Michael.

Yeah, I hope the kids have the collection or the estate :wink:

Back