Connections between MJ Haters and Epstein - a conspiracy?

Hurley509

Proud Member
I have only just been made aware that there seems to be links to people who accuse MJ of pedophilia in the media, and them being linked in some way to Epstein. Is Michael the fall guy for Hollywood's sins?

This time it's Chris Rock
If anyone knows any more about a potential connection I'd like to know. Pretty sure Oprah is in this category as well.

Noticed that a few years back that basically every MJ-Guilter had some serious stuff to hide... Some things that I can vividly remember were about James Franco, Oprah, countless reporters and journalists, Chris Rock now, ...
Michael was the one saving children from this huge circle that existed back then and sadly still exists (as beautifully stated in the book: Make That Change which I can very much recommend)
All this is pretty messed up, tho...

Literally everyone who is famous did in one way or another. Makes the whole list and phone number thing kind of redundant
Exactly what Im saying. It's really barely a red flag. Just an unhappy coincidence.

If anything, the fact MJ kept getting songs from R.Kelly makes me pause more. But, at the same time, that's just business. Idk.

What'd James Franco say about MJ?
There was an incident in 2019 that was published in 2020 about James Franco running into Macauly Culkin and trying to engage into a conversation about LN... I just remember the fandom going nuts back then when this was shared!
Later, I don't quite remember when this happened, Franco was accused by multiple women for inappropriate behaviour... If I remember correctly, he later admitted to having slept with some of his acting students but he said it was consensual and not as his accusers stated, forced s*xual interaction...

That's what is still in my recollection, so if you wanna know more about this case, feel free to look it up! There may be details I forgot about.

There was an incident in 2019 that was published in 2020 about James Franco running into Macauly Culkin and trying to engage into a conversation about LN... I just remember the fandom going nuts back then when this was shared!
Later, I don't quite remember when this happened, Franco was accused by multiple women for inappropriate behaviour... If I remember correctly, he later admitted to having slept with some of his acting students but he said it was consensual and not as his accusers stated, forced s*xual interaction...

That's what is still in my recollection, so if you wanna know more about this case, feel free to look it up! There may be details I forgot about.
That just makes me feel bad for Culkin. Just leave him alone.

I've always said that Michael was used a smokescreen to distract people from the real predators in the entertainment industry. They could throw the ''weird guy'' under the bus while they could get away with the disgusting things they were/are doing.

I've always said that Michael was used a smokescreen to distract people from the real predators in the entertainment industry. They could throw the ''weird guy'' under the bus while they could get away with the disgusting things they were/are doing.
Exactly what I have been thinking since I studied Michaels case...
This just makes one extremely angry

I am 99% sure Michael was used as a fall guy for all those years. He was the absolute perfect candidate for it. Worlds most famous man, who loved children in a loving way. Make everyone focus on him as the pedophile while the other elites in this world do what they do behind the scenes.

Don't you just truly wish there is a heaven and hell sometimes?

Back