Conner Rousseau Belgian’s 2nd most popular politician uses “scream” to defend himself

filmandmusic

Proud Member
This guy is young, very popular like a celebrity and talented as a politician. He is (or was?) bound to get a lot of votes in next year’s elections. He is basically the 2nd most popular politician in the country.
BUT there is a problem, he recently got accused for indecent behavior by a 20 year old guy for improper sexual conduct.
In defending himself Rousseau used Michael’s scream to cry out his innocence.
There is not a lot known yet about what has truly happened, it could also be a ploy to get his popularity down (who knows…) politics are nasty that is a fact.

I don’t like that he picked an MJ song to defend himself with, it seems pretty ignorant and perhaps dumb considering the past MJ allegations for similar stuff. I think opposition members will give him a hard time about it.

On the positive side hopefully citing the song “scream” will lead to a burst of airplay and popularity on the local streaming numbers 😛

Now where did you pick up that word!
Er, are you sure you want me to answer that? :ROFLMAO:

OK, well, I Googled this guy bc I like his surname (Jean-Jacques Rousseau was one of my fave authors as a teenager). Didn't see anything about Scream but one item came up in Flemish (?) and there was my word. :)

I don’t like that he picked an MJ song to defend himself with, it seems pretty ignorant and perhaps dumb considering the past MJ allegations for similar stuff. I think opposition members will give him a hard time about it.
I agree with all of this. The humidity is horrible just now so my brain isn't working and I can't explain why I'm unhappy about this, I just am. I take your point about a possible uptick in streaming figures but it still feels all kinds of wrong. Just leave Michael out of it.

Er, are you sure you want me to answer that? :ROFLMAO:

OK, well, I Googled this guy bc I like his surname (Jean-Jacques Rousseau was one of my fave authors as a teenager). Didn't see anything about Scream but one item came up in Flemish (?) and there was my word. :)

I agree with all of this. The humidity is horrible just now so my brain isn't working and I can't explain why I'm unhappy about this, I just am. I take your point about a possible uptick in streaming figures but it still feels all kinds of wrong. Just leave Michael out of it.

Yeah I made this thread right after prime time news on tv. I don’t know if it will be a thing or not, I hope not.

I would love to hear you pronounce “voorzitter” 🤣

Back