Did Michael Speak Any Others Languages?

@mjfanatic777

Hike Smart
Country
United-States
So I am learning Spanish right now and I am listing to some songs with Spanish in it. Then I remembered that Michael did I Just Can't Stop Loving You in Spanish and French. He also did What More Can I Give in Spanish. Then that made wonder if he spoke any language (besides English) fluently. I remember reading that he spoke Spanish fluently but I'm not sure if that true.. So, if any of you know, that'd help a lot! Thank you in advance!
That's the song I am learning
IJCSLY Spanish version
WMCIG Spanish version
Also, is there more versions of What More Can I Give?

Thank you! ❤️

Soooo I accidentally put it in 2300 Jackson Street instead of News and Discussions 😅 opps my bad!

So I am learning Spanish right now and I am listing to some songs with Spanish in it. Then I remembered that Michael did I Just Can't Stop Loving You in Spanish and French. He also did What More Can I Give in Spanish. Then that made wonder if he spoke any language (besides English) fluently. I remember reading that he spoke Spanish fluently but I'm not sure if that true.. So, if any of you know, that'd help a lot! Thank you in advance!
That's the song I am learning
IJCSLY Spanish version
WMCIG Spanish version
Also, is there more versions of What More Can I Give?

Thank you! ❤️
He did not speak any language other than English fluently.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson did not speak any other language fluently (besides English).

But he did speak French (to some extent) because he took French lessons while he was in school.

Also, he knew certain foreign words and phrases because he wanted to use them when he visited foreign countries.

Such as, certain Korean words and phrases and there is actually a video where he speaks Korean (when he was there for a HIStory concert).

Back