Did MJ lie about the amount of surgery he had?

Hmmm......
0a0954d59ec2469d34bdba8c9584ce97.jpg

HUBBA BUBBA :wub: :woohoo:

You've gotta provide source with that, because I don't believe first about Seth Riggs, he DID fall, there was even a tag somewhere in a magazine or newspaper about the possible delay with the tour because of the nose breaking, they called it accident in rehearsal. The whole Bob Jones thing, where you're getting that from was from the film Man in the Mirror which had so many distortions it's not even funny.

It&apos;s easy to get lost in the tangled web of conflicting theories and views that is the question of Michael&apos;s appearance. Who do you believe in when you have people who were close to him saying that he went too far or experts saying that he was lying when he said he&apos;d only had two. Or when you have Michael himself not being totally forthcoming about it when he decided to dignify the question in that infamous documentary. <br>
<br>
Personally, I don&apos;t care. I became a fan in the late 80&apos;s during the Moonwalker era and what first excited me about Michael was his music, his dancing and his aura or magic. <br>
<br>
Did Michael owe anyone an explanation? No. The world is full of hypocrites. Millions of people tweak their image to look more like the stereotypes being shoved down their throats. The same people who then pass judgement on Michael and otherize him by saying &quot; oh no but he went too far&quot;. <br>
<br>
Suffice it to say that for whatever reason Michael chose to alter his image and had a number of procedures. All the same, I believe that people with an interest in getting a better insight into this question should keep digging and being curious. And we should all understand and not lash out at others. People in this community, regardless of the fact that we may hold conflicting views about one issue or another,&nbsp; have one thing in common: we all love Mike. And that should be enough to deserve respect and good will.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

I feel Michael is telling the truth about how many surgery he had. Michael said he only got two. his nose and a dimple on his chin. he change his nose 2nd time was because of his lupus and vitiligo that's it. i'm gonna believe him and not talk about it. now if Michael did more did he said he did. i'm not gonna lie and i don't care if people get mad at us. this is our opinion but me and my mother would of been very disappointed in him. yes me and my mother love mike but we wouldn't agree if he did.

anyway, Michael got bullied as child and teen for his nose. so it really no surprise why he change it the first time. :( i really feel him saying he fell off the stage was a fib. but if he did then i'm sorry and forgive me.

high cheekbones and wide large doe eyes is apart of the family genres. i'm not sure where the large doe wide eyes come from. i know his grandmother had those same eyes.

high cheekbones comes from their native american genes.

at the end of the day Michael was a grown man and could make his choices. i'm pretty sure there's a lot of stuff we don't agree with Mike with. but we love him and his music and he was very talented.

just because we fans of him. does mean we have to agree with everything he said or did etc.

i'm gonna believe Michael that he only got two.

You also gotta look at the fact Michael had lupus too. so vitiligo, lupus, plus aging. if you put a picture of Michael somewhere around 83 or 84 with 95. not a lot changed at all.

he just older. which we all do. plus vitiligo really play apart of his looks. he didn't change much to me. he was beautiful inside and out.

2001 is the only year where I thought his nose surgery had gone too far. It does look as though they rebuilt his nose as by the trial his nose is noticeably bigger and stronger looking.

I mean, I think the answer is probably yes, but also don't really see what meaningful conversation could be had around this topic. We've all seen what he did and how it resulted, and it can very well be speculated some of it wasn't the fault of cosmetically motivated procedures. Just seems like a weird thing to discuss so long after he's gone to me.

2001 is the only year where I thought his nose surgery had gone too far. It does look as though they rebuilt his nose as by the trial his nose is noticeably bigger and stronger looking.
Agree, in 2001 I found it a bit frightening the nose was too high his gaze was blank fortunately it was better in 2002

Potentially he did, but I never understood how it was everybody's business. I understand that his profession relies a lot on a person's image but surely it's a crime to not see beyond a person's image

Mike clearly suffered from Body dysmorphic disorder, it's understandable given his health problems and the gaze of such a vast audience

Personally I always felt Mike looked his best and most confident during the Bad era. He seemed happy within himself and shone through on stage

Back