Do any of you think that Siedah Garrett and Michael Jackson dated?

webeillin

Corky from Bound 1996.
Country
Belgium
There was a little bit of chemistry involved with these two. Do you think it was romantic or platonic? I heard somewhere that these two dated for a while but idk if it’s true. 🤷🏼

I have absolutely no idea, but I totally do get that vibe sometimes! I’m not sure why exactly, either. But it’s something I’m also really curious about!

I have absolutely no idea, but I totally do get that vibe sometimes! I’m not sure why exactly, either. But it’s something I’m also really curious about!
Same here. Their chemistry was unbelievable,i think it only makes sense they at LEAST dated once.

(Let’s not even mention the fact he rubbed her thigh during the Dangerous Tour. That just screams dom energy.)

Same here. Their chemistry was unbelievable,i think it only makes sense they at LEAST dated once.

(Let’s not even mention the fact he rubbed her thigh during the Dangerous Tour. That just screams dom energy.)

Well, I do think that could all be just part of the performance itself. But it's more interesting to imagine they had a real connection in some way :)

Back