Do you have MJ fans at your work/school?

filmandmusic

Proud Member
When I was in high school there were at least a handful of big fans, like I am which was cool cause we kind of bonded over it without becoming real friends. When I see them again after decades we still talk about Michael.

honestly... i often feel like i'm the only one at my school who loves michael. everyone else just thinks of him as a punchline. i'm in high school though lmao.

although one time, my friend Seth once saw a local person on Snapchat say something "i've always wanted to lick Michael Jackson" (I SWEAR I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP. 😭 😭 😭 ) so if it was totally unironic, there MIGHT be another MJ simp at my school somewhere. i also once saw a girl wear an MJ shirt in the hallway. so, i'm probably not alone. i just FEEL alone. none of my close friends share the same love i have for michael, although they are very understanding of it. i love them for that.

YES and no. My principal loves Michael but my teachers and classmates..not so much. But I think I’m the only one in the middle school, no, actually, the WHOLE school who love Michael to the extent that I do

In middle school, a couple of teachers were a huge fan of him and some of my friends were but not all. In high school, it seems like I was the only one in the whole school who was a big fan of Michael, and at the time I was the only one that wore a Michael Jackson shirt. My social studies teacher knows I'm a huge fan and sometimes picks on me about it.

When I was in high school there were at least a handful of big fans, like I am which was cool cause we kind of bonded over it without becoming real friends. When I see them again after decades we still talk about Michael.
R.I.P As far as I know I'm the only one

Well, I am a professor and I always talk about my love for Michael and I always have students who tell me they love him too! I'm convinced there are lots of Michael fans everywhere, but not everyone is super open about it.

honestly... i often feel like i'm the only one at my school who loves michael. everyone else just thinks of him as a punchline. i'm in high school though lmao.

although one time, my friend Seth once saw a local person on Snapchat say something "i've always wanted to lick Michael Jackson" (I SWEAR I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP. 😭 😭 😭 ) so if it was totally unironic, there MIGHT be another MJ simp at my school somewhere. i also once saw a girl wear an MJ shirt in the hallway. so, i'm probably not alone. i just FEEL alone. none of my close friends share the same love i have for michael, although they are very understanding of it. i love them for that.
i am the only michael jackson fan. they all think he is weird and they believe the allegations 😢. i do like being the one that knows the most about him though🤪

At school in the 80s/90s, yeah, loads.

At work, now, I don't think I know any.

It doesn't bother me. Other people listen to their favourite music and I'll listen to mine.

In my school nobody (except me) likes MJ.
Everyone knows who is Michael Jackson but no one is a fan. Im still waiting to meet someone my age who is a big fan of Mike.

Back