Do you think that Michael Jackson had sex appeal??

There is no doubt he was a very sexy man, he knew it and he acted and dressed it to enhance his natural good looks.
Here is what Michael has to say about this topic ;).

tumblr-nak6rx-Z0-T41tcrtxjo1-400.gif

I'm wearing a corset to hide my expanding chest, oops I mean belly, grew stubbles, got myself a wig, a tan and a pedicure. Basically Michael has nothing on me now. I have sex appeal to burn as long as you don't have to wake up with me in the morning.
I also might have to do something about the ladies bike I drive, I'm thinking about a motorcycle but just for show, I can't drive it.
Here you are again in a thread of Michael and sexyness! Admit it, you find him sexy :love:

I actually think around 95 is when his looks actually hit quite a nice register. Between his slicker shorter haircuts with vibes of classic 80s MJ, and then just how confident he was under siege. He really peaked in iconism and coolness.

Of course he is. was sexy to many women. And this is not only about appearance, but also about charm, charisma, talent, his ability to delight. On stage, this is especially evident. For me, his image in an interview with Gerald R. in 2004 is especially attractive. This is the image of a confident, charming, intelligent mature man. There are times when he becomes playful and cheerful. And the way he pronounces the names of Tchaikovsky and Rachmaninoff is very pleasant.

And the way he pronounces the names of Tchaikovsky and Rachmaninoff is very pleasant.
Yes the mindset & the accent (midwestern) and drawl for me was the huge plus/turning point ..it was never really about sexual . that came much,much later.

oh good :D

Did Michael have sex appeal? I submit this photo as evidence.

OH GOD why did I open this thread 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵

Did Michael Jackson have sex appeal??????
Did I wake up this morning?
Am I typing these words?
Am I breathing in and out?
(yes, but barely - see above)?
Do I even exist? Is anything real, or have I been swallowed whole by the universe already?

I am more certain of Michael Jackson's sex appeal than I am of quite literally anything else in my entire life. My career? My sense of self? My entire future? I have more faith in the fact of Michael Jackson's sexiness than I have in God himself lol.

Is Michael Jackson sexy???

Dear God.

He is so sexy I have to avoid pictures and videos of him so I can function enough to get by as a productive member of society, or even just as a fully upright human woman. But of course I can't avoid them, because I am also addicted to them, and seek them out relentlessly like the MJ-junkie I am.

This man's sex appeal is so all consuming and so incomprehensible I can't even language long enough to finish this sentence --

As for the time frame of his peak sexiness, everyone has different opinions on this. But I think his sexiness is era-less. Yes, I have my favorite eras (OTW-Thriller-Bad could have me institutionalized, I am so unhinged over all three of them), but he was devastatingly sexy his entire life.

Is Michael Jackson sexy?

I will never get over the fact that all it took for me to find this man insanely sexy after 33 years of not thinking anything about him either way would be seeing ONE performance of Billie Jean in December 2021. I was so blown away by his sex appeal that within one week of watching his videos I was googling things like "Is Michael Jackson sexy?" because I could not (and still don't) understand how I had been told someone so fucking sexy is not.

So, if there is anyone who (like me, once) is still questioning this, I must confirm in my own (admittedly dramatic way) that YES, Michael Jackson has major sex appeal. And YES, the sooner that you recognize your own physical reaction to him as undeniable proof of this, the sooner you will begin to see yourself unravel completely lol.

TLDR: My sexuality can now be best defined as "Michael Jackson's forehead curl."

So, if there is anyone who (like me, once) is still questioning this, I must confirm in my own (admittedly dramatic way) that YES, Michael Jackson has major sex appeal. And YES, the sooner that you recognize your own physical reaction to him as undeniable proof of this, the sooner you will begin to see yourself unravel completely lol.
Amen. 🙏

Back