Does anyone know how to contact the estate?

Dan

Proud Member
Hey guys. I wanna contact the Estate because I'm wondering where all the merch has gone from the website? Or do any of you guys know?

Thanks

Dan;4118629 said:
Hey guys. I wanna contact the Estate because I'm wondering where all the merch has gone from the website? Or do any of you guys know?

Thanks

The estate said they were now working with a new company for merchandising. The new stuff doesn't seem to be available yet???

NEW YORK, April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Authentic Brands Group, LLC (ABG), owner of a global portfolio of iconic fashion, sports, celebrity, media and entertainment brands, and the Estate of Michael Jackson today announced a strategic partnership to further grow the Michael Jackson™ brand in the areas of endorsements and consumer products. ABG will provide global representation for Michael Jackson™, pursuing new licensing and retail partnerships working with the Estate to broaden the brand's reach across key markets around the world.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...To-Expand-The-Michael-Jackson-Brand-Worldwide

Last edited:
Best way to get hold of the estate is:

Ask on 'yahoo questions' "How to get hold of the Michael Jackson estate?" and wait a few months (or more) for the best response....

lol

Back