During the HIStory era...

marialovesmjj

Proud Member
Does anyone remember what Michael's website was like in the HIStory era? I heard it had like a little short story about MJ being a commander or something like that? I was too young back then so I'm not sure how exactly it was. Way back machine didn't help and I'm curious as to what it was like?

If this is in the wrong place feel free to move.

Does anyone remember what Michael's website was like in the HIStory era? I heard it had like a little short story about MJ being a commander or something like that? I was too young back then so I'm not sure how exactly it was. Way back machine didn't help and I'm curious as to what it was like?

If this is in the wrong place feel free to move.
Ironically I wasn't aware of it then. I do fondly remember blood on the dance floor & invincible but they were just bios & pics. Nothing spectacular to interact with

Gosh, I can't say I remember it. If someone else can it might jog my memory.

I remember the one that was like a huge newsstand, and you clicked on various areas of the newsstand to access the different parts of the website. I think that was around 1997.

Gosh i think I remember that too I think. I definitely remember the BOTDF era website - it was a cityscape/ghetto theme with different parts you clicked on to enter the next area - news, underground, club etc. (?)

Gosh i think I remember that too I think. I definitely remember the BOTDF era website - it was a cityscape/ghetto theme with different parts you clicked on to enter the next area - news, underground, club etc. (?)

yes! That's what I was thinking of. That's the earliest one that comes to mind...

Back