Early Bad tack listing (and others)

innuendo141

Proud Member
Country
Ireland
Has this been posted before? Posted on MJ BE4TS you an see an early version of Bad with Streetwalker as track 1, and also what looks like a disc of Decade. Cant see much more (always keep my screens on small at work LOL). Anyone know the source of this, etc?

Discuss
12289729_911995965543146_3136692169069183246_n.jpg

The tape in the middle marked Michael Jackson DAT 2 lists Music & Me - a possible adult version?

I saw that second photo earlier. It's not related to the first photo. If I remember correctly that second photo was from René Moore auction or something like that. There were more photos. One of them showing different mixes of This Time Around, the song titled Ask René and one tape with song Family Affair (probably something that was meant for Addams Family project).

OnirMJ;4119030 said:
If I remember correctly that second photo was from René Moore auction or something like that.

Nope, this photo was from Brad Sundberg talking about going through source material for his seminars.

Korgnex;4119031 said:
Nope, this photo was from Brad Sundberg talking about going through source material for his seminars.

Yeah, you are right. I think there were 2 photos. And on the second one was something René Moore related. Some mixes he did for HIStory and a tape with Ask René title on.

Thanks for this, I never seen this before. It would be interesting to hear MJ's version of Streetwalker and at the front as well

Back