Explosions on Stage

MKTCREATE

Proud Member
What were those things he’d pull out from his pants and throw and it would cause an explosion or fire? Like Heartbreak Hotel at Wembly etc etc. Was he not worried he’d light his crotch on fire keeping them in his pants?

At 11:26 in the Wembly concert below.

I don't think it was a real firecracker he had, it was just an effect. The actual firecracker would be on the stage already placed. Firing would be timed to his throw.

(It took all my will power to limit my answer to this ;). There is so much I want to say about what you wrote, but I am just going to think it :censored:)

I don't think it was a real firecracker he had, it was just an effect. The actual firecracker would be on the stage already placed. Firing would be timed to his throw.

(It took all my will power to limit my answer to this ;). There is so much I want to say about what you wrote, but I am just going to think it :censored:)
Basically. Sometimes the explosion even went off too early.

I don't think he actually threw anything, there was nothing in his pants, he just did it for dramatic effect.
The explosion was triggered by someone on the crew backstage waiting for his cue.

It looked cooler on the Victory tour, when both sides of the stage lit up in flames during the guitar solo by Tito, but imho Jennifer played the solo better on the Bad tour.

Say it, say it, say it!

Back