Favorite Music Genres.

Hello everyone! :) This is a great idea for a thread!

I actually have a very broad taste in music. I like Classical, Rock, Pop, K-Pop, R & B, Soul, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Grunge and of course, Michael Jackson, which I consider to be a genre on its own. Pretty much the only genres I REALLY dislike are Jazz, Hip-Hop, Rap (maybe that's the same as Hip-Hop, I don't know) and Country & Western. I don't mind some of the cross-over country music by specific artists, such as Keith Urban or Taylor Swift, but generally, country is a no.

My favourite genre is rock n roll, my favourite band are 70s classics
I also like jazz, funk, and disco.

I mostly hover around the Rock / Alternative / Indie corners with a decent amount of Post-punk, New Wave, Britpop, Hiphop, Hyperpop, Folk and Pop included. A smidge of Metal (without grunting if it can) and a dash of Jazz, Country & Neo-Soul to top it off.

Folk, country, singer/songwriter, americana, jazz, soul, r&b, funk

This should cover most of it I guess

I listen a lot of different music: rock, pop, rap. Old and new, from the 70s til today.

I can't really decide on a favourite genre.. Right now I waffle between the following

Japanese Visual Kei (which is usually rock music ranging from pop-rock to metal)
Japanese R&B/dance/rock
Chinese R&B/rap/dance (mostly originating from Taiwan)

When I was younger I had an English R&B/rap phase, and then an English 90s alt rock phase. Now I almost never listen to English music.

I love most music, I'm a rock/grunge guy mostly though. My current favorite artist would be Primus.

I listen a lot of different music: rock, pop, rap. Old and new, from the 70s til today.

I listen to instrumental music or games/movies soundtrack if I need to stay focused or read.

I love going to concerts and live music performance!

Different genres but my favorites are Dire Straits, Genesis, and Pink Floyd (and Talking Heads).

Blues Rock, Punk Rock, Ska Punk, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Alternative Rock, R&B, Soul, Pop, Latin

Back