Grand Theft Auto VI (2025)

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
GTA 6 was just revealed:

Looks great as expected. Its set in Vice City. I hope they include some Michael's songs on the radio just like in GTA: Vice City in 2002.

GTA 6 was just revealed:

Looks great as expected. Its set in Vice City. I hope they include some Michael's songs on the radio just like in GTA: Vice City in 2002.
I doubt they use his music in this one but hopefully they do. I'm really excited about this

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of GTA too. But unfortunately there is no chance they will include Michael's music.
First of all, they already showed us, that they don't see any reason to include his music (they deleted WBSS and BJ from all versions of GTA VC)
Secondly, GTA6 tales place in modern time. It could be irrelevant, If they used Michael's songs from 80s for the second time...
Still, I waiting this game so much! I can't believe that we finally got to see first trailer. Lucia is such a hottie šŸ˜
That could be because the Estate/Sony asked for too much money.

There could be a classics radio station and the game might have some Vice City nostalgia.

Last edited:
The graphics are so good that I thought they were CGI at first lol. It's a bummer this game won't be out on PC on day 1.

Wait and see this game being released and bringing a whole new level of (absurd) prices for AAA games.

Back