GYWOOM: Leak vs AI

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Are there more differences between the new leak and the ai version of GYWOOM except the part in bold?
Why do they sound so similar?
Listen to them below.

I'm like your dog on a chain
My thoughts of you still remain
You signed the house in your name
(Listen)
I have the pill you should take

Are there more differences between the new leak and the ai version of GYWOOM except the part in bold?
Listen to them below.

(Listen)
The main difference I'm noticing is that the synth-guitar rhythm is slightly incorrect in the remake. Also, the synth bass has more swing to it in the leak.

Another general thing- if I remember correctly, LaShawn Daniels does sing part of the pre-chorus. I can't remember specifically what it sounded like, but that part is missing from the remake.

Listen to them below.

(Listen)
They are similar because we had people who actually heard the song working on this reconstruction. We spend a few months on it! 😂 We pride ourselves on making it so accurate.

This comparison is a great example on how soulless AI is vs the real deal, even if the audio quality is garbage in the real one.

Still, amazing work for sure.

This comparison is a great example on how soulless AI is vs the real deal, even if the audio quality is garbage in the real one.

Plus the recreations all feature partially wrong lyrics in the verses and in the chorus. These incorrect lyrics are all over the web now, it's cringeworthy.

A.I is not as soul-less as you think.

1. A human is needed to sing before you get a result. It’s not Text to speech or something.

2. If you do It wrong it won’t sound good. Means you gotta know how to properly do it from training to the final use of the models.

3. it needs more than one model.

Check what this dude recently released..

Last edited:
I wonder why the song has such a poor reputation among fans. it is not the worst thing he ever recorded based on the A.I

I know I'm in the
I wonder why the song has such a poor reputation among fans. it is not the worst thing he ever recorded based on the A.I
Because it's the same garbage Jerkins brought to Invincible. It's not a good song at all. The only decent songs from him are Unbreakable, You Rock My World (minus the intro), Threatend, Xscape, We've Had Enough and Ride With Me-(this has some 90's early 2000 flare I could see potential in had they finished it)

I know I'm in the

Because it's the same garbage Jerkins brought to Invincible. It's not a good song at all. The only decent songs from him are Unbreakable, You Rock My World (minus the intro), Threatend, Xscape, We've Had Enough and Ride With Me-(this has some 90's early 2000 flare I could see potential in had they finished it)
“The only decent songs from him are all of them.”

The melody is almost the same as the verses to "Invincible"...I can see why this is an outtake.

It's only a matter of time until a GYWOOM Wade Mix is out:

Just get that Wade off of me (Yeah)
Why don't he just let me be? (Yeah)
He keep on hating on me
He just don't has what it takes (Hoo)
So let me go on my way
No more of being afraid

I like these lyrics:

from the book The Michael Jackson Tapes, recorded 2000-2001:
Shmuley Boteach: Can you immediately tell innocence?
Michael: Right away, although I find it harder to tell with women, because they're so smooth. But with men, I can usually tell, because they're more open and like puppies, while girls are more like cats.

It's only a matter of time until a GYWOOM Wade Mix is out:

Just get that Wade off of me (Yeah)
Why don't he just let me be? (Yeah)
He keep on hating on me
He just don't has what it takes (Hoo)
So let me go on my way
No more of being afraid
NOW thats more like it

Back