Happy 19th anniversary to the forum

(Title is self explanatory)

So much has happened in 19 years, time flies

Has it really been 19 years? Wow, it's really incredible to think about it; thanks for the reminder.

This is a very, very sweet and special place. Not sure why, but I have the feeling that its importance has yet to be truly understood........
Many, many thanks to Gaz, the former owners and the people who contributed to its magic over all the years, Michael himself included, who lurked around here very many moons ago, right? 🤭

Du8-Ctom-UYAAZiy-H.jpg

I remember hearing while back that MJ seeing members of our forum begging for his curly hair to come back, is why he brought back the curly hair during This Is It. If I recall correctly.

I remember hearing while back that MJ seeing members of our forum begging for his curly hair to come back, is why he brought back the curly hair during This Is It. If I recall correctly.
I'm not sure if that is true but he wore a shirt that had the text "curls for my girls" during the rehearsals:

I'm sorry guys but a promise is a promise, I can tell you, he had an account that both he and his management team used to frequent to see what was being said, I can also tell you due to our long-standing etiquette and tone towards him and his family he preferred us over many of the other fan clubs, I know first hand the last thing he wanted to read was being torn apart by his own fans because they felt some sort of right to do so in the name of being fans, I'm pretty sure he'd had enough of that by the mainstream media, so the one place he wanted to seek solace he chose here.

That is all I will say on it as I have done for many years, but as said a direct promise was made to him which I will never break - sorry :(

Anyway - if anyone wants to research our 130,000 members to see if they can, in fact, find it, be my guest, I'd love to see what the investigators in you can come up with.

Oh and btw, the only reason I know was because I was warned - as they do ;)

Last edited:
Back