Havenhurst tour

Treasure

Proud Member
Michael Jackson and the Jackson's house tour with Jermaine Jackson and Reggie Martin

[video]Michael Jackson and the Jackson's house tour with Jermaine Jackson and Reggie Martin[/video]

I love watching Michael's "photo room"

Havenhurst is a beautiful place but I wonder why Kenya is still there:-(
They own Calabasas so shouldn't they be able to have any pets if they so desire?

Havenhurst is a beautiful place but I wonder why Kenya is still there:-(
They own Calabasas so shouldn't they be able to have any pets if they so desire?

Good question ... I wonder too, would be poor for the kids to be seperated from their dog.
Maybe this footage is from the time they lived there? Or just visit there?

Michael Jackson and the Jackson's house tour with Jermaine Jackson and Reggie Martin

[video]Michael Jackson and the Jackson's house tour with Jermaine Jackson and Reggie Martin[/video]

I love watching Michael's "photo room"

I can't get the link to work...? Is there another one? Thanks :)

The doesn't work for me either. I read dogs aren't allowed in Calabasas and the children didn't like it for that reason. She should had looked for a place where the kids could have Kenya.

I found this (recent) You can see Kenya in this one.

This Sept. 2012

This 2011 ? I can't remember the year of these I do remember Jermaine posting them though

This 2011? I can't remember the year of these I do remember Jermaine posting them though

Seems they took the video down ..
I found another link..I hope it works for you all

Seems they took the video down ..
I found another link..I hope it works for you all

Oh It is the first one that I posted above, lol I thought they are doing a real tour for fans still cool to see these again.

Edit* I was thinking... most everyone has a tumblr now, and I know myself and a lot of other people created MJ tumblr's back in 2009-2010 and realy Michael made the first Michael Jackson tumblr on his walls.

Last edited:
Back