Heal the world vs people of the world

filmandmusic

Proud Member
What do you think? Does POTW equal HTW in terms of quality? Does it have a right to exist or are you happy it was left in the vaults considering how similar it is to HTW? I might like the children‘s contribution of this song even more than HTW.

It would have been a great single for the covid times Though it would obviously get mixed reception by the public. Some just think songs like this are too cheesy. I think both are masterpieces.

I would've replaced Cry with POTW on Invincible.
HTW and POTW sound both good.

I would've replaced Cry with POTW on Invincible.
HTW and POTW sound both good.
OMG! I JUST DISCOVERED TO MYSELF THIS BEAUTIFUL SONG. I'VE JUST HEARD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. ONE MORE PROOF, THAT INVINCIBLE ALBUM AND HIS OUTTAKES ARE AWESOME!

But in my opinion, Cry should being replaced with We Have Had Enough! Because WHHE is improved version of Earth Song and Man In The Mirror.

I don't care for "Heal the World", but "People of the World" doesn't even have finished vocals.

People of the World is one of MJs best songs easily. It's crazy actually. It wasn't even ever intended for him; he just casually gave away a beautiful composition. Love that really.

Back