Here’s my This Is It project, creating the greatest concert that never happened

KingofPop125

Proud Member

Notes:

• I didn’t include Stranger in Moscow as IRL, they said they could do that AND Human Nature, so they were going to alternate. Human Nature was most likely gonna played more and Stranger in Moscow is a great song, but the least famous out of all the songs, so that’s why I cut it out.

• I included Bad because it struck me as the only essential song not confirmed for This Is It. So I included it as it would have been most likely added to the show, since I am portraying this as the final This Is It concert.

• I didn’t put in any pictures, as editing pictures and logos in was hell. So I decided to just have a black screen lol, so just leave it up to your imagination.

Not listened to it all yet but enjoying what I’ve heard. What set list did you use. The final setlist from Michael Prince did not include Jam. Also I think both Human Nature and SiM would have been played as the setlist would have been developed taking into account Michaels fitness. Slower songs would have given him a breather. Dirty Diana was to be used in the same way with Michael being able to drop through the bed (and appearon the cherry picker for Beat It) while the gymnast pole danced on the bed frame.

Not listened to it all yet but enjoying what I’ve heard. What set list did you use. The final setlist from Michael Prince did not include Jam. Also I think both Human Nature and SiM would have been played as the setlist would have been developed taking into account Michaels fitness. Slower songs would have given him a breather. Dirty Diana was to be used in the same way with Michael being able to drop through the bed (and appearon the cherry picker for Beat It) while the gymnast pole danced on the bed frame.
The Michael Prince set list was most likely the final rehearsal set list than the actual show set list. The set list was never finalized. Here’s the set list I made:

Glimpses and Flashes / Light Man

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Jam
3. They Don’t Care About Us
4. Human Nature
5. Smooth Criminal
6. The Way You Make Me Feel
7. The Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back / The Love You Save / I’ll Be There

Interlude - Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)

8. Off the Wall Medley: Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Enough / Rock with You
9. I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
10. Dangerous
11. Dirty Diana
12. Beat It

Interlude - Who Is It

13. Bad
14. Thriller
15. Black or White
16. Earth Song

Interlude - We Are the World

17. Heal the World