How Did Michael Jackson Love/Care for Nature?

@mjfanatic777

Hike Smart
Country
United-States
Ok we all know Michael loved nature and cared for it. He mentions that he loves animals and we know that because he had all sorts of exotic animals and he loves talking about them. We also know he wrote the song Earth Song and also the poem Planet Earth. As someone who loves the idea of protecting and preserving nature, I wonder if Michael had the same idea of doing that. We definitely know he had two works of art dedicated to protecting and preserving nature: Earth Song and Planet Earth. I'm asking this question because if feels like he would maybe write a few more songs on this topic or give a few speeches about it. (maybe he did give a speech about this that I don't know of) Also do you think he would like that there are now 63 National Parks all with extraordinary beauty, protecting nature? To throw in a fun question, what do you thing would be Michael's favorite National Park and why? I'm going to say Arches in Utah because he had it in the background for two of his short films, the first in Can You Feel It and the other one in Speed Demon. Thank you!

For those who don't know, National Parks in the US are designated areas of land that no one can 'use' by not being allowed to build any houses or basically ruin the natural beauty. It is used for protecting and preserving the land : )

Ok this is kinda out of place but I find it funny that you guys like my posts but don't respond to them. I'm not complaining but i just find it funny

Also do you think he would like that there are now 63 National Parks all with extraordinary beauty, protecting nature? To throw in a fun question, what do you thing would be Michael's favorite National Park and why?
I can't possibly answer that. I don't know enough about National Parks. Keep in mind that most countries on earth have had their forests destroyed to build suburbs and other modern infrastructure (massive animal depopulation), and we are destroying (depopulating) the planet with things like geoengineering www.geoengineeringwatch.org and fake vaccines and GMO foods, but nobody wants to hear about that.

I think MJ's love of nature and animals stems from the fact that he:
* likes the company of animals (Mike was not much for social situations / parties as he got older). They don't judge him.
* he appreciates the design of nature, and especially appreciates it more seeing that he tried to change his face and he knows he failed. I won't say more about this.

I don't know how much work he has done to protect nature with his wealth and his time. I think he had a concern, but I am not sure about any strategies he implemented.

Back