How many operation surgery did MJ have?

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
As far as i know, in some interview he said he had only two operations and both on his nose... But i read somewhere that one of his doctors claimed he also had operation surgery on his chin... Did MJ tried to hide it from people...? Because we can see that before Bad era he had no dimple on his chin... Could it appear just with MJ growing up?

As far as i know, in some interview he said he had only two operations and both on his nose... But i read somewhere that one of his doctors claimed he also had operation surgery on his chin... Did MJ tried to hide it from people...? Because we can see that before Bad era he had no dimple on his chin... Could it appear just with MJ growing up?
In MJ's autobiography "moonwalk" he explains that he admitted to to getting the surgery on his chin. Yes he stated years later that he only had 2 nose jobs...I think his mother was right when she said he was probably embarrassed to admit the real amount. I dont think he had as many as the tabloids said but he definitely had more then 2 nose procedures.

In MJ's autobiography "moonwalk" he explains that he admitted to to getting the surgery on his chin. Yes he stated years later that he only had 2 nose jobs...I think his mother was right when she said he was probably embarrassed to admit the real amount. I dont think he had as many as the tabloids said but he definitely had more then 2 nose procedures.
so only 3 parts of face? but what about his skin? i know he had vitiligo, but i read somewhere that he used to cover his spots so skin could have one color? or his full body got whitened?

so only 3 parts of face? but what about his skin? i know he had vitiligo, but i read somewhere that he used to cover his spots so skin could have one color? or his full body got whitened?
Yes. After his vitiligo progressed really far he used creams to even out the remaining darker areas. Early on he would use makeup. Vitiligo effects the entire body.

Back