I dreamed of Michael twice a day

LilRorie

Proud Member
I had a very difficult and exhausting week. My only escape was listening to Michael's songs and crying (I can't believe he doesn't exist in our world). I had a dream (last night) that Michael and I (his appearance is in the dangerous era) were holding each other's hands. He told me it was a phase and it would pass. And not to be exhausted, his smile did not leave me. The second dream (afternoon) we were inside Neverland and we were singing his song. Remember the time (my favorite song) I woke up crying. Did any of you have a dream about Michael? Sorry for the prolongation (I feel comfortable when I am in this community 🥹 )

So sorry you are having a bad week. Hopefully next one will be better. Two dreams in a day! wow! Michael is there to tell you its going to be ok.
I have dreamed few times about Michael in last year, though the first one was similar to your experience. I was very upset and cried myself to sleep. In my dream Michael was singing YANA, and it was so loud and clear that I woke up wondering if it is actually playing on one of my devices. It was kind of funny with me searching for the source, half asleep till I realised it was in my dream!!

FYI, There are other threads here on this topic -
https://www.mjjcommunity.com/threads/have-you-ever-dreamed-about-michael.143809/

I had a dream (last night) that Michael and I (his appearance is in the dangerous era) were holding each other's hands. He told me it was a phase and it would pass.
I dream about him often and had one similar to this last year. I was going through a hard time with personal issues and grieving over him. He tried to cheer me up and told me I didn’t have to be sad about him anymore. He said he missed Paris and wants to hug her sometimes, but he rather stay where he is. He also said he feels sad when he sees fans cry over him because he only wants to make them happy, not sad.

I dream about him often and had one similar to this last year. I was going through a hard time with personal issues and grieving over him. He tried to cheer me up and told me I didn’t have to be sad about him anymore. He said he missed Paris and wants to hug her sometimes, but he rather stay where he is. He also said he feels sad when he sees fans cry over him because he only wants to make them happy, not sad.
Michael is still alive in our hearts, I regret that he exhausted himself and his health to make us happy 😭

I had a very difficult and exhausting week. My only escape was listening to Michael's songs and crying (I can't believe he doesn't exist in our world). I had a dream (last night) that Michael and I (his appearance is in the dangerous era) were holding each other's hands. He told me it was a phase and it would pass. And not to be exhausted, his smile did not leave me. The second dream (afternoon) we were inside Neverland and we were singing his song. Remember the time (my favorite song) I woke up crying.
OMG these dreams are so beautiful!! 🤍🤍🤍💕💕 and i'm jealous! it's a miracle for me just to have a nice dream about michael! 😭 probably because i spend too much time daydreaming, lol (and thank you @Hiker for posting my daydreaming thread, lol). and when i do dream about michael at night, they're weird dreams. kid you not, literally yesterday i had a dream where i saw his BARE BOOTY on a BOOK COVER at Target 😭😭😭💀 not that i think many of y'all would complain at that though, lmao. but that's not the kind of dream I want to have 😭 i want to have a dream where he touches my head or hair in some way, or hugs me, or even kisses me 🤭 (forehead kisses especially!!!)

but, it always goes to show that no matter how hard life gets, michael will always be here for us and thinking of us. ❤️ and although he is not here physically does NOT mean he's not still ever present in our lives!! to me, he's alive in spirit and in our hearts, forever and ever and ever and it has everything to do with our intense, ethereal love. ❤️

I have even had dreams of Mike singing unheard songs he had made, sounding very legit. Too bad I always seem to forget how they sound like after I wake up
WAIT CAUSE ME TOO except they make no sense and it sounds like he's singing in Simlish for me 😭 😭 but maybe this is the only way we'll get any unreleased material lmao

WAIT CAUSE ME TOO except they make no sense and it sounds like he's singing in Simlish for me 😭 😭 but maybe this is the only way we'll get any unreleased material lmao
Next step is to remember the songs, record them as you remember them, then splash the MJ AI filter on the vocals, create the instrumental and then boom. MJ demo from the land of dreams, lol.

I had a dream of him once where his spirit visited me, i feel like he seems to come when his fans are having a hard time. He hugged me a couple times, kissed me once on my left cheek, then on top of my forehead at the end. God, he was so loving, almost like a parental figure/caretaker would. Heck I miss him.. I wish I had more dreams of him often. 😢♥️

awww he worries bout paris ♥️ im sure paris feels him

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 maybe michael was into sims games...

Back