I want to say a big thank you...

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
It's kind of sad that I have never done this before(btw I don't know where to post this,so if a mod needs to move it,then so be it),but I've always wanted to give a big thank you to everyone whose on these forums.

Qbee - You are amazing and so kind-hearted and you're always willing to help out people with problems.
Rudolf - You are awesomely talented with the videos you make on your YouTube,and they're always great to watch and you're also very helpful as well.
Ash - Gorl you crack me up with your posts.xD I always laugh every time I see a post of yours with your gifs.
Gaz - You are responsible for this whole forum to run uniform and simply amazing,and I owe a great gratitude to you for creating this forum.
:cheeky:

I could go on and on and on,but I do want to say a big huge thank you to everyone who makes the site possible and the people who just aren't appreciated.There are so many users I want to mention,but I don't remember a whole lot off the top of my head,so this is a thank you to everyone on this forum,the staff and the users.
We all have one important message,which is to keep Michael's legacy alive for the next generations and we are doing our best to do so in the best way we possibly can.
I joined originally in 2007,prior to MJNewOnline closing(which was really sad),and I've never joined another board.
Thank you all,once again.Lots of MJ L.O.V.E. to you.
o13q.jpg

Thank you Neverland-ranchdressing :) It nice to be appreciated. So many contribute including our members to making MJJC a place we can all come together to honor Michael and his legacy. Love you too (more) :heart:

Haha, someone actually notices me around :) Thank you.

Back