Hot topic Idea - 2023 charity single?

Beano Wild

How's Life?
Hoe would you all feel if Quincy and Lionel Richie went into MJ's vault and finished up an anthem (like people of the world, or another single we've never heard) with modern artists like The Weeknd, Taylor Swift, Beyonce and some classic artists too like Stevie wonder, Hall & Oates, Madonna, the Jacksons etc, would you all be on board for the idea or be against it?

I'd be on board...
Although they would have to do that very carefully and thought-out in order to work!
But when it comes to People of the World (a song/concept I absolutely love) I think it is way too unfinished to actually include Michaels vocals he laid down as a testing for that song... sadly!
If there are any other songs tho... with vocals up to Mikes standards, then I'd be the first buying the single.

Hoe would you all feel if Quincy and Lionel Richie went into MJ's vault and finished up an anthem (like people of the world, or another single we've never heard) with modern artists like The Weeknd, Taylor Swift, Beyonce and some classic artists too like Stevie wonder, Hall & Oates, Madonna, the Jacksons etc, would you all be on board for the idea or be against it?
i'd absolutely be down for it, they still got I Have This Dream, could do something with it..

But when it comes to People of the World (a song/concept I absolutely love) I think it is way too unfinished to actually include Michaels vocals he laid down as a testing for that song... sadly!
In People of the World Michael sings:
Been to the Ukraine, and I

I have had enough with the brilliant heal the world, I don’t really feel the need for more songs in that ilk.

(unrelated, but i went to see Lionel Richie on saturday and it was just a huge tribute to jackson in many subtle ways hahah, it was great. Here are some photos from it):
Fx0ka37XwAAfuuP

Fx0lxawWwAAQakQ

Fx0ls4OWYAMzISf

Back