If Michael was alive, would he be on social media like his kids?

StarlightXX

Proud Member
I'm still taken back by how exposed Michael's kids are on social media, posting private photos and interacting with fans. I'm wondering if Michael would have done the same if he were alive. That is, the Michael Jackson account on IG - would he post home videos of himself, etc?

I don't think Michael would ever have got that desperate.

As for the kids, it's shocking - it's as though they didn't learn anything from Michael :-o

Michael was incredibly private and with all the abuse he receives online I doubt he would have an active account where he would be posting a random selfie of himself drinking coffee etc

I bet he wouldn't have even allowed his children to have social media accounts.

There would have been the generic pages promoting the Michael Jackson brand but that's it.

I personally donā€™t think he would be on social media all that much. Not all celebs have social media nowadays, and he also valued his privacy. I think he would only use it to promote certain things, like tours or new music

He was on twitter??!!
Yeah, back in the days when it was just for news and nothing else. A far cry from what it's become: a scapegoat for people to blame bad things on when it's really the bad people using it with impunity.

Young people use social media. Shock, horror, disappointment šŸ˜°

It's not even the most toxic version of social media, in any instance. Instagram is as diluted as tap water with Splenda.

Yeah, back in the days when it was just for news and nothing else. A far cry from what it's become: a scapegoat for people to blame bad things on when it's really the bad people using it with impunity.
What was the @ name for his Twitter account?

maybe some people will get angry, but I think that MJ was lucky to not living in the social media world in his life. Imagine there was social media when 1993/ 2003 accusations happened !

Back