Imagine you were jointly responsible for the marketing of Thriller 40

Ghosts and Thriller in 16:9 and 4K would be the best. - I think they where recorded in widescreen wasn't they? - And then later cropped to 4:3 to home releases and MTV etc.

I really hope it was originally recorded in 16:9 so we can get the full expirience and in 4K.
Would be amaxing.
Think they were done like Moonwalker where the full frame is square, but the 4:3 edit cuts out the sides and the 16:9 edit cuts out the top and the bottom.
Ideal would be to keep the full frames, so nothing is lost.

Is it possible for Ghosts to be released in 16:9 ?

Thriller restores version in 4K - is it in 4:3 or 16:9 ? - Has anyone here seen it?

Yes, it was amazing going to Leicester Square so many years ago for the London premiere of Ghosts. They(the crowd) didn't even know Michael was up on balcony in disguis of the *Mayor* from Ghosts until he played with us. Plus was fantastic seeing Rhianna and Louise (Rednap) so wide eyed and open mouthed seeing Michael's masterpiece in the best quality (then) with full surround sound.
This is what we need 4k and atmos to display Michael's masterpieces in their full glory.
Rihanna, in 1997?

ghosts’ has nothing to do with ‘thriller’ or this upcoming documentary.

I simply would not hire a man who has spent the last 30 years making a mockery of MJ and calling him a child molester to create the documentary on his most iconic album.

I think I would start with that simple step and then go on from there.

I simply would not hire a man who has spent the last 30 years making a mockery of MJ and calling him a child molester to create the documentary on his most iconic album.

Exactly.

Not just his most iconic album, but the most iconic album of all time

Well I am afraid that, that ship has sailed, no idea why the estate used Nelson after all these facts but either way we will be getting a brand new doc about Thriller and that to me can only be positive

Yes Rhianna and Louise where around in 1997. I actually first heard Rhianna live at WMAs for Michael's World Guiness Book awards , Diamond Award. along with Beyonce, Andre Bocelli and more.

I hope the doc is great. - Then noone but us, the hardcore fans, will know or care about his statements in the past.

But I really do hope the Estate googles and makes background cheks on the people the hire in the future. - Or simply ask some fans. - In 2 minutes the fanbase would be able to say GO or NO.

Lets start with some basics...what about some lyrics videos for the songs on disc 2? And activate the comments!

Estate/Sony: Nah, we have this youtube automation thing, its enough

Me::rolleyes:

Back