In opportune moments, Michael in strange places

mjprince1976

Proud Member
Country
New-Zealand
This could be more a "Random thoughts" thread but I thought I should mention it, as this must have happened to nearly all of you at some stage and multiple times.

I was walking through a shopping mall here in Auckland and the background muzak was quite funky as a song came on in a shop. It had a very funky beat and sounded 80s or 90s, but was very quiet in the shop and I recognise the melody thinking "No way" and then I step out of the shop, in the arcade between stores the music is louder, and the song is Leave Me Alone, and I start singing quietly to myself. I go to a money machine and all I can hear is this song (Which is incredible and one of my favourites off Bad by the way) and I am singing "Just stop dragging me around - hee hee" and do a weird arm move like Michael does and I am a big white guy so it just looks wrong, I am trying to sound and dance like Michael Jackson. and I realise I am quite loud and people are looking at me Still going "Don't come beggin me, ...", but not laughing just smiling. Still embarassed I sleeked out of that building.:rofl:

Has this happened to you, you are in mall, a shop, a building any public space and a Michael Jackson song comes on and you spontaneously burst into song regardless of what or who is around you, and it happens because you know the lyrics to the songs and everything else so well and Michael just has that instant effect on you like he does with me.

I would love to hear it about, becuase it is embarassing yet so happy to me. Michael may have passed on, but believe me he is everywhere - after all there is a time you are right and you know you must fight.:yes:

Back