Indiana Jones 5 (2019)

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Indiana Jones will return to the big screen on July 19, 2019, for a fifth epic adventure in the blockbuster series. Steven Spielberg, who directed all four previous films, will helm Indiana Jones 5 with star Harrison Ford reprising his iconic role. Franchise veterans Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall will produce.

“Indiana Jones is one of the greatest heroes in cinematic history, and we can’t wait to bring him back to the screen in 2019,” said Alan Horn, Chairman, The Walt Disney Studios. “It’s rare to have such a perfect combination of director, producers, actor and role, and we couldn’t be more excited to embark on this adventure with Harrison and Steven.”

Source: http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...g-in-2019-with-harrison-ford-steven-spielberg

I'm so happy that they aren't rebooting the series because there shouldn't be any other Indiana Jones than Harrison Ford. Maybe Chris Pratt could have done it but good that it doesn't happen. I'm also excited that Spielberg is coming back. The only one who I hope doesn't come back is Lucas.

What you guys think about the news and what is your favorite movie in the series? My favorite is The Last Crusade.

Last edited:
Looking forward! :D I don't really get most of the hate for Indy IV tbh (and a lot of it just seems to come down to bandwagoning, which is pathetic tbh). While it's definitely the worst in the series, it's still a great action adventure film in it's own right (3.5/5 from me).

As for my favourite? Either 1 or 3. Right now I'm feeling 3 so I'll stick with Last Crusade too :)

Harrison Ford is excited:

He looks younger with a beard. Ford will be 77 years old in 2019.

Last edited:
Back