Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (2023)

I grew up with temple of doom, that will always be my fave. The borderline horror of that film sucked me right in, it was extremely intense yet fun for my young yes. I’m probably The only person in the entire world who loved Kate Capshaw’s character, she was great comic relief for me. The mine cart sequence is pretty much the greatest action set piece in movie history.

I love how random the film is, they stumble upon a mysterious village and get sucked in a new adventure, it is like these old comic books I read as a kid. Pure adventure and escapism.

I’m mainly just sad that this didn’t turn into a 26 part franchise like James Bond 😫

Recently watched it and I must admit I was disappointed. It felt like a never ending chase sequence. I kinda found it to be boring.

The fourth movie was a disappointment and this one is an even bigger disappointment. Nothing will ever top the first three movies. They were amazing.

Recently watched it and I must admit I was disappointed. It felt like a never ending chase sequence. I kinda found it to be boring.

The fourth movie was a disappointment and this one is an even bigger disappointment. Nothing will ever top the first three movies. They were amazing.
I haven't seen it yet. But idk how that's possible

I just re-watched the first three movies and I'm in love all over again!
Skipped the fourth one though for obvious reasons (not again...)
I saw many reviews like yours on the internet and that's why I decided to not spend money to see it and just wait for it to come to Netflix or something else... I'm not sure when I want to watch it, but I am definitely sure that I will be disappointed, especially if I compare it to The Last Crusade, which is my absolute favourite of the Indiana Jones movies.

Back