Interviews with people who worked with/for MJ

Mercurial_Dudette

Proud Member
Hi guys. I'm a long-time lurker here.

I am not sure if you have heard about this young Youtuber named Red Jackson. He gets to chat with Michael's former tour/band members, choreographers, Neverland workers, and others. I recently discovered his channel and now enjoy his uploads.

I hope we can support his channel. His interviews are simple but definitely worth watching. ----> @RedJacksonDance Youtube page

Mods, please move/remove when appropriate.

I am not sure if you have heard about this young Youtuber named Red Jackson. He gets to chat with Michael's former tour/band members, choreographers, Neverland workers, and others. I recently discovered his channel and now enjoy his uploads.

I hope we can support his channel. His interviews are simple but definitely worth watching. ----> @RedJacksonDance Youtube page

Oh, thanks for this. I watched the Eddie Garcia interview ages ago and loved it but then forgot all about it. So nice to catch it again. Eddie is a great interviewee, he's such a great story-teller. I remember I did start watching the Stacey / Travis interview but never finished it. Now I can!

I like Red's style, it's so low-key. That works for me.

Wish he would have gone more indepth about the rehearsals, I would love to have more information about the creative process preparing for the Bad tour.

Bumping. :)

What concert was that in Italy when a guy tried to put a t-shirt over MJ's head? Never heard of it before 🤷‍♂️

Back