Invincible Bad Album

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
I know, that among MJ fans, History album considered to be Michael most personal album... But what if Michael's personal album is not History, but Bad... I mean, if you look at track-list of History, you can clearly see songs, that were written by other people.... Like You Are Not Alone, Come Together. Yes, album is not so collaborative as Invincible, but it's also is not as personal as Bad. Bad album is the only MJ album, where he wrote every song all alone! Moreover, most outtakes were written by him too. So, musically, Bad is the most personal album, MJ have ever created... And one of the most spectacular thing I like about Bad album, that although all songs were written by Michael, they are all brilliant, masterpieces! I mean, if you look at MJ songs, that he wrote solo, they are usually good, but not perfect: Dangerous, Speechless, Lost Children... But almost every song from Bad Era is masterpiece, and I still can't undestand: how? How he managed to make so many brilliant stuff all alone.... Moreover, most his future hits from History Era, were made during Bad Era too! It looks like he got endless inspiration and power at the end of 80s😅!
d5892658900159a56b4c8523a6eb802d.png

Lyrically I'd argue "Destiny" by The Jacksons is Michael's most "personal" album when you consider Bless His Soul, That's what you get for being polite, things I do for you, Destiny.

He co-produced these 2 songs, which were written and presented to him by external songwriters.

Michael Jackson was not involved at all in terms of songwriting.
Still. Only 2 songs, that he didn't write, while in Invincible album only 2 songs, that he actually wrote😂 90% of Bad album are Michael's songs, Michael's musical vision....

Back