Invincible Paradox. Chapter I: Diamonds and Pearls

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Recently I noticed, that a lot of threads about Invincible album were created. But I haven't been doing threads about Invincible album for a really long time... So, I decided to make this thread to discuss one specific moment of Invincible album. I'm talking about the whole Invincible concept of all Rodney Jerkins' tracks. Few days ago, I was really surprised, when I discovered that every RJ track from Invincible Era presents some specific story! And the most incredible thing, that this amazing feature exists because of spectacular sounding of every track. Let me give you an example, the song Unbreakable. Really rough and furious track. It has incredible music sample, Michael Jackson have ever created. And the most astonishing thing, that music of this song represents something angry and hot! Like a fire or flame! Or another example, song Invincible. It sounds in really expensive and precious meaning. It sounds like diamonds and pearls. Or other example, song Privacy, one of my favorite songs from Invincible album. It has strongly marked photoshoot sample and it perfectly combines with the whole meaning of this brilliant song... Ow. Ow. Or another good example, song Threatened, when we can clearly hear strongly marked tomb sounds, which perfectly implifies the whole spooky frightening topic, that Michael wanted to show us! The best exmaple of Rodney Jerkin' genius is song Xscape, where the whole song made like a full mini film! Also, let's not forget about recently leaked Get Your Weight Off Of Me song. Many people says, that this song musically reminds Invincible and Privacy song. I don't understand that opinion. It has it's own unique music sounding! The whole music noizes sound like a big steamy machine! I always imagine Howl's Moving Castle, while I'm listening to this song šŸ˜€ The only song, that doesn't have it's own specific implication, is Heartbreaker. It's just holy mess of different noises šŸ˜‚ But that's the main specific of this track! All I want to say, that RJ and MJ did a great jop! They gave us a lot of really good tracks! And maybe, Invincible album could be even better, if MJ decided to add only Jerkins' songs. Because Jerkins' songs, comparing to songs of other producers, have highly expressed connection!
tumblr_mgmtrceK0a1rm3byyo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back